The firms will compete for task orders to perform maintenance activities including minor construction and incidental repairs, the Defense Department said Monday.
The Army will assign performance locations and funds per order for work that would occur through Sept. 23, 2023.
The service branch solicited for the contract via a competitive, online process and received seven proposals.
The awardees include:
- EMCOR Government Services
- Facility Services Management
- Hospital Housekeeping Systems
- J&J Maintenance
- Jones Lang LaSalle’s (NYSE: JLL) American subsidiary
- Valiant Government Services
- VW International