TYSONS CORNER, VA, March 21, 2017 — The Virginia Business magazine has named several leaders in the government contracting sector in its list of the 50 “Most Influential” Virginians for 2017, GovCon Executive reported Thursday.
The Northern Virginia Technology Council said March 13 some of its board members, representatives of board member companies and leaders of member companies were in the list.
The list includes govcon leaders and Executive Mosaic 2017 Wash100 inductees such as:
- Wes Bush, chairman, president and CEO of Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Roger Krone, chairman and CEO of Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- Tony Moraco, CEO of Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC)
- Phebe Novakovic, chairman and CEO of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD)
- Mike Petters, president and CEO of Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII)
- David Thompson, president and CEO of Orbital ATK (NYSE: OA)
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Headquarters are located in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com