We are two weeks into the rollout of Executive Mosaic’s fourth annual Wash100 class of inductees and this year’s edition has been our highest-profile yet with increased reader participation and feedback.
As detailed both in our initial launch and this space, the Wash100 is a cavalcade of leaders Executive Mosaic’s editorial and organizational leadership deemed to be Government Contracting’s Most Influential Voices.
This esteemed group of executives at the intersection of government and business has trended on Twitter via posts with the #Wash100 hashtag by companies with leaders on this year’s list and sometimes the inductees themselves.
Our Wash100.com landing page includes our full list of selections, links to the individual articles our media team has published to date and “Coming Soon” messages over those profiles to come.
To make our site interactive, we also have an extra thumbs-up button on each inductee’s headshot for users to “Like” the 10 executives of their choice.
As of Thursday our top 10 most “Liked” inductees were (pictured left-to-right):
- Jill Singer, national security VP at AT&T Global Business – Public Sector Solutions
- Larry Prior, CEO of CSRA
- Tim Conway, public sector president at NTT DATA
- James Mattis, defense secretary
- Peter Smith, president and CEO of AMERICAN SYSTEMS
- Vern Saunders, GM of federal networks at Jacobs
- Mark Warner, U.S. senator from Virginia
- Navy Adm. Raquel Bono, director of the Defense Health Agency
- Michael Flynn, White House national security adviser
- Teresa Carlson, worldwide public sector VP at Amazon Web Services
Visit the Wash100 site now to see our full list, “Like” your favorite GovCon leader and check periodically to see how the votes tally.
THIS WEEK’S TOP 10 GOVCON STORIES