The Defense Logistics Agency‘s energy organization received eight offers for the contracts through a competitive procurement and the winning suppliers will perform work through Dec. 31, 2018, the Defense Department said Thursday.
DLA, DoD, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Defense Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency as well as the departments of Energy, Agriculture and Veterans Affairs are the using customers.
Contract ceilings for each individual company are provided below:
- Source Power & Gas – $128.3 million
- WGL Energy Service – $49 million
- Agera Energy – $46 million
- Constellation NewEnergy – $20.3 million
- Talen Energy Marketing – $9 million