TYSONS CORNER, VA, Sept. 27, 2016 — Timothy Murphy, Thomson Reuters Special Services president, was featured in Security Magazine’s list of the 19 “Most Influential People in Security” for 2016, GovCon Executive said Monday.
Murphy worked at FBI prior to his current position and held various leadership roles within the bureau, including as deputy director, chief financial officer, chief operating officer and special agent responsible for the Cincinnati field office.
Security Magazine named other people included in the list in an article published Sept. 1.
Other security leaders from the GovCon sector who were named are:
- Alfred Grasso, Mitre president and CEO
- Chris Rackow, Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) vice president of global security
- William Evanina, national counterintelligence executive and National Counterintelligence and Security Center director
- Gregory Touhill, federal chief information security officer
- Michael Hayden, The Chertoff Group principal
- James Weston, chief of the research and information support center at the State Department’s overseas security advisory council
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. It provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders while providing an interactive forum to develop key business and partnering relationships. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Executive Mosaic is headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com