On Thursday June 9th Thomson Reuters Special Services will be hosting their Thomson Reuters Government Conference.
This thought leadership event will bring together leading experts to address key national security challenges, to include screening and due diligence with regard to border and economic security, supply chain risk pertaining to enforced labor, insider threat, and illicit finance.
“I’m pleased to announce that Thomson Reuters will be hosting its first Government-focused conference on 9 June. We look forward to providing a forum for government officials, and businesses that operate in the government space, to discuss these enduring challenges and identify ways in to enhance public-private collaboration, ” said Stephen Rubley, Managing Director, Legal Division Government Sector, Thomson Reuters; CEO, Thomson Reuters Special Services. “We hope this will be the first of many such opportunities for Thomson Reuters to convene such sessions to support the Government, and hope you will be able to join us for what promises to be an informative and insightful day.”
Discussions will include panelist:
- Carrie Wibben, Director, Counterintelligence & Security, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Department of Defense
- Monte Hawkins, Senior Advisor for Migrant Screening and Vetting, National Security Council
- Craig Healy, Assistant Director, National Security Investigations Division, Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- George Hicks, Partner at Bancroft PLLC
- James Onusko, Transition Team Leader, National Background Investigations Bureau, Office of Personnel Management
- Doug Thomas, Director of Counterintelligence Operations and Corporate Investigations, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Bret Boyd, Vice President of Custom Intelligence Services, Stratfor
- Dr. David Asher, Senior Adjunct Fellow at Center for a New American Security (CANS); Board Member of the Center for Sanctions and Illicit Finance at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Dr. Jodi Vittori, Senior Policy Adviser at Global Witness; Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Government at Georgetown University and at the College of International Security Affairs at the National Defense University
- Frederick D. Walker, Technical Director, Counterintelligence Knowledge Management, National Security Agency
- Andrew Farrelly, Founder, CT Strategies
- Ernie Allen, Attorney, Former President & CEO of National Center of Missing & Exploited Children
The event will be held at the Crystal Gateway Marriott, 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 on Thursday June 9th from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Click here to register.