The U.S. Air Force has selected an additional 10 companies to competeÂ for task orders toÂ research, develop and testÂ cybersecurity and information system management toolsÂ under a potential five-year, $5 billion contract.
The program isÂ scheduledÂ to run through Nov. 30, 2020 and tasksÂ encompassÂ areas such asÂ software analysis, knowledge management and information assurance, sharing, modeling and simulation.
Eleven proposals were submitted to the Air Force for this full-and-open portion of the Cyber Security and Information Systems Technical Area Tasks contract.
Full-and-open awardees forÂ the contractÂ are:
- Alion Science and Technology
- Booz Allen HamiltonÂ (NYSE: BAH)
- Exelis, a subsidiary of Harris (NYSE: HRS)
- Georgia Tech Applied Research Corp.
- ManTech International (Nasdaq: MANT)
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC
- TASC, a subsidiary of Engility (NYSE: EGL)
- Wyle Laboratories