The U.S. Air Force has selected an additional 10 companies to compete for task orders to research, develop and test cybersecurity and information system management tools under a potential five-year, $5 billion contract.
The program is scheduled to run through Nov. 30, 2020 and tasks encompass areas such as software analysis, knowledge management and information assurance, sharing, modeling and simulation.
Eleven proposals were submitted to the Air Force for this full-and-open portion of the Cyber Security and Information Systems Technical Area Tasks contract.
Full-and-open awardees for the contract are:
- Alion Science and Technology
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Exelis, a subsidiary of Harris (NYSE: HRS)
- Georgia Tech Applied Research Corp.
- ManTech International (Nasdaq: MANT)
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC
- TASC, a subsidiary of Engility (NYSE: EGL)
- Wyle Laboratories