The U.S. Special Operations Command has selected an additional 24 companies to provide SOCOM-wide mission support services under a previously awarded five-year, $450 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract.
The Defense Department said Tuesday the contract covers advisory services, business operations support, other knowledge-based services and personnel, including intelligence analysts and subject-matter experts.
According to DoD, the program runs through September 2020 and has both U.S. and international work locations.
SOCOM named the original eight contractors early last month, which brings the total number of awardees to 32.
The newly awarded companies are:
- Archimedes Global
- Black Tree Group
- Chenega Advanced Solutions and Engineering
- Command Post Technologies
- Cybrix Group
- Eagle Support Services
- Electronic On-Ramp
- Expeditionary Technology Services
- Gemini Industries
- Innovative Information Solutions
- Intelligence, Communications and Engineering Inc.
- Intelligent Decision Systems
- Mission Wide Training
- People, Technology and Processes
- Shine Systems & Technologies
- Streamline Defense
- Threat Tec
- Totalis Consulting Group
- Transformation Advisors Group
- Universal Strategy Group
- Yorktown Systems Group