The U.S. Army has selected 16 companies to provide support for research and development work on countermeasures forÂ asymmetrical threats under aÂ five-year, Â $800 million multiple-award task order contract.
The Defense Department said FridayÂ the contract runs through Sept. 17, 2020, with funding and work location based on each task order.
DoD listed the following chosen contractors:
- BAE Systems
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Bowhead Systems Management
- By Light Professional IT Services
- Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
- Exelis, a subsidiary of Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS)
- Georgia Tech Applied Research Corp.
- Hickory Ground Solutions
- Ideal Innovations Inc.
- Janus Research Group
- K2 Solutions
- Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- STS International
- WinTec Arrowmaker