The Defense Department said Thursday the contract covers pre-program, technology development, engineering, manufacturing and production activities for new-build or modified systems.
Ten large business and 13 small business offers were submitted to the Air Force for the IDIQ.
Contractors will perform work at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida through Aug. 30, 2020.
The Air Force selected the following companies for the program:
- Aerojet Rocketdyne (NYSE: AJRD)
- Applied Research Associates
- BAE Systems
- Boeing (NYSE: BA)
- Cummings Aerospace
- General Dynamics (NYSE: GD)
- Hart Technologies
- Integrated Solutions for Systems
- Intuitive Research and Technology
- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL)
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Orbital ATK (NYSE: OA)
- Raytheon (NYSE: RTN)
- Rockwell Collins
- Sierra Nevada Corp.
- Survice Engineering
- Systima Technologies
- Textron (NYSE: TXT)
- Yulista Aviation