The U.S. Air ForceÂ has awarded spots on a $490 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract under theÂ Agile Acquisition program to 13 large businesses and nine small businesses.
The Defense Department said Thursday the contract covers pre-program, technology development, engineering, manufacturing and production activities for new-build or modified systems.
Ten large business and 13 small business offers were submitted to the Air Force for the IDIQ.
Contractors will perform work atÂ Eglin Air Force Base in Florida through Aug. 30, 2020.
The Air Force selected the following companies for the program:
- Aerojet RocketdyneÂ (NYSE: AJRD)
- Applied Research Associates
- BAE Systems
- BoeingÂ (NYSE: BA)
- Cummings Aerospace
- General DynamicsÂ (NYSE: GD)
- Hart Technologies
- Integrated Solutions for Systems
- Intuitive Research and Technology
- L-3 CommunicationsÂ (NYSE: LLL)
- Lockheed MartinÂ (NYSE: LMT)
- Northrop GrummanÂ (NYSE: NOC)
- Orbital ATKÂ (NYSE: OA)
- RaytheonÂ (NYSE: RTN)
- Rockwell Collins
- Sierra Nevada Corp.
- Survice Engineering
- Systima Technologies
- TextronÂ (NYSE: TXT)
- Yulista Aviation