The Defense Department said Monday the potential three-year indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract could run through July 5, 2018 and covers design, fabrication, installation, test and evaluation, fielding, maintenance, training and configuration services.
Seventy percent of the work will occur in San Diego and the other 30 percent will take place overseas.
Awardees and contract details are included below:
- Applied Research Associates will compete for up to $221, 601, 755
- Camber will compete for up to $185, 898, 593
- Exelis will compete for up to $228, 475, 722
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will compete for up to $214, 233, 923
- ManTech International (Nasdaq: MANT) will compete for up to $174, 669, 942
- MAR Range Services will compete for up to $183, 299, 021
- Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) will compete for up to $217, 498, 738