The event will run from 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM with full breakfast, lunch, and late afternoon networking cocktail reception provided.
The “Big Data Everywhere” conference will bring users and developers together to share their experience via technical sessions and user success stories.
Industry leaders will come together to exchange Hadoop knowledge, share best practices and also discuss use cases and business applications.
The event agenda includes topics and speakers:
• The Next Generation Enterprise Architecture — Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy and Architecture, MapR Technologies
• Data Governance in the Hadoop Data Lake — Michael Lang, Director of Product Management, Teradata
• Bots Don’t Drink Soda: Using Big Data to Find Real People — Michael Brown, CTO, comScore
• Python for Big Data in Production — Michael Moore, CTO, Terbium Labs
• The Internet of Things — Kirk Borne, Professor of Astrophysics and Computational Science, George Mason University
• Using Predictive Analytics to Gain Real-Time Insight into Customer Behavior — Suren Nathan, CTO, Razorsight
• Practical Computing with Chaos — Ted Dunning, committer to Apache Mahout, Drill and ZooKeeper projects and chief application architect for MapR
Executive Mosaic readers receive a 20-percent discount on registration when they enter the code “Mosaic.”
Federal employees may use the code “Federal” to receive a complimentary registration.
This event is also sponsored by Protegrity, Skytree and Data Education DC.