The U.S. Navy has awarded contracts worth a total of $98, 960, 000 to nineÂ companies for the development, testing, fielding and maintenance of the serviceâs strike planning and execution systems software.
Each contractor will have the opportunity to compete for individual task orders to design, evaluate, integrate and deploy the software system under the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts, the Defense Department said Wednesday.
The vendors are:
- BAE Systems Information Solutions
- Progeny Systems
- Raytheonâs (NYSE: RTN) intelligence, information and services unit
- Tapestry Solutions, aÂ BoeingÂ (NYSE: BA) company
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) Information Systems
- QinetiQ North America
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) Information Systems & Global Solutionsâ development segment
The companies will perform work at their respective facilities in California, Virginia, Alabama and Pennsylvania through February 2020.
The Naval Air Systems Command received nine proposals through a multiple award solicitation.