TYSONS CORNER, VA., ‘March 12, 2015 — The Potomac Officers Club — a division of Executive Mosaic — has rounded out the panel of speakers for theÂ 2015 Cybersecurity SummitÂ to be held on Thursday, March 19, 2015, from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.Â at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner located at 1700 Tysons Blvd in McLean, Va.
The Potomac Officers Club is pleased to announce thatÂ Gov.Â Terry McAuliffe (D-Va.) will be the keynote speaker for this event.
Our 2nd Annual Cybersecurity SummitÂ will have public- and private-sectorÂ thought leaders with experience in the management of large policies and programs offer the GovCon audience information and updates on the cyber environment.
- ADM. MICHAEL ROGERS, Â Commander/US Cyber Command & Director of National Security Agency (NSA)
- DR. PHYLLIS A. SCHNECK, Â Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity of U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- DR. PETER FONASH, Â CTO, Office of Cybersecurity & Communications of U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- DR. BRIAN PIERCE, Â Deputy Director, Information Innovation Office of Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA)Â Â
- COL. BRYANT GLANDO, Â Chief, J35, Regional Division of U.S. Cyber Command
- PHIL CELESTINI, Â Section Chief, FBI Cyber Division of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- MOREY J. HABER, Â Vice President of Technology, Office of the CTO of BeyondTrust
- JEFF BROWN, Â Director & General Manager Intelligence Systems Group Electronic & Information Solutions of The Boeing Company
- MARY ELLEN SEALE, Â Deputy Director, Cybersecurity Coordination of U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
About The Potomac Officers Club (POC): a membership organization focused on executives within Government and the Government Contracting Community (GovCon). POC provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders, while providing an outstanding forum to develop key business and partnering relationships.