Tysons Corner, VA., February 26, 2016 — The Potomac Officers Club — a division of Executive Mosaic — has added Chris Dukes – Director, Information Assurance, NSA and Steve Chabinsky, Former Dep Asst of FBI/SVP of Legal Affairs & Chief Risk Officer, CrowdStrike to it’s speaker line up for the 2015 Cybersecurity Summit to be held on Thursday, March 19, 2015 from 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM, at theRitz Carlton Tysons Corner 1700 Tysons Blvd McLean, VA
Join us for our 2nd Annual Cyber Summit where thought-leaders from across the public and private sectors who have real-world experience effectively managing large scale policies and programs will provide information and updates.
- Curtis Dukes, Â Director, Information Assurance, NSA
- Steve Chabinsky, Â Former Dep Asst Dir of FBI/SVP of Legal Affairs & Chief Risk Officer, CrowdStrikeÂ Â
- Joe Demarest, Assistant Director of the Cyber Division, FBI
- Steve Shirley, Executive Director, Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Bill Evanina, Director, NCSC
- Mark Weatherford, Former Deputy Under Sec. for Cybersecurity, DHS/Principal, Chertoff Group
- Tim McMillan, Director, Siemens Government Technologies
- Phil Lacombe, VP & Manager, Information Systems & Security Sector, Parsons
Click her to register for this event
About The Potomac Officers Club (POC): a membership organization focused on executives within Government and the Government Contracting Community (GovCon). POC provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders, while providing an outstanding forum to develop key business and partnering relationships.