The U.S. Army has added 10 companies to its $2.5 billion contract to provide procurement and installation support for utility monitoring and control systems as well as other automated control and electronic security systems.
These additional contractors can compete for task orders to deliver services for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, supervisory control and data acquisition systems, and automation systems through Jan. 11, 2020.
Contractors selected for both rounds of awards include:
- Eaton (NYSE: ETN)
- EPC Service
- Evergreen Fire Alarms
- Exp Federal
- Honeywell Technology Solutions (NYSE: HON)
- Infotec Systems
- Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI)
- Schneider Electric Buildings Americas
- Secure Mission Solutions
- SEI Group
- Siemens Government Technologies
- Spectrum Solutions
- Williams Electric Company