Rockville, Maryland-based contractor LCG has combined the operations of its grants management and technology services divisions into a single organization that will operate under the name LCG.
The company has also appointed 25-year business development veteran Raymond Tye as chief operating officer, LCG said Monday.
He will work to align and oversee joint operations and business development initiatives as COO, the company said.
Tye said the company started the initiative in an effort to “aggressively expand our strategic and technology footprints in key target markets.”
His career includes leadership roles at Constellation West, USIS and Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH) and more than 20 years in the Marine Corps, which he retired from in 2000.
LCG’s federal clients include:
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- Transportation Department