The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has awarded 15 positions on a potential five-year, $7 billion contractÂ to help design and implement service and delivery models for managing costs of federal healthcare programs.
CMS announced the contract awards Monday in a FedBizOpps notice and said the agencyÂ received 23 proposals for theÂ multiple award, Â indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract.
Vendors with positions on theÂ Research, Measurement, Assessment, Design and Analysis program will work with CMS to evaluate research and help test models aimed at cuttingÂ costs of programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and theÂ Childrenâs Health Insurance Program.
The spending reduction initiatives were authorized by theÂ Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, CMS says in the solicitation noticeÂ for the RMADA program.
- Abt Associates
- American Institutes for Research
- Arbor Research Collaborative for Health
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- IMPAQ International
- Mathematica Policy Research
- NORC at the University fo Chicago
- RAND Corporation
- Regents of The University of Colorado
- RTI International
- Social & Scientific Systems Inc.
- The Lewin Group
- Truven Health Analytics