The Defense Department said Monday on its website that the Network-Centric Solutions-2 Application Services contract covers sustainment, integration, migration, training, testing and operational and help desk support.
- CACI International (NYSE: CACI)
- General Dynamics Information Technology (NYSE: GD)
- IBM (NYSE: IBM)
- Jacobs Technology
- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL)
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Raytheon (NYSE: RTN)
- SRA International
The Air Force received 21 proposals for the multiple award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract via FedBizOpps.
Contractors will also work to expose data from sources in order to support web-services or service-oriented architecture constructs in Air Force enterprise environments.