The new board members include five retired military, intelligence and business leaders.
“Since the early 1980s, MTN has been a technology innovator—evolving from a satellite communications (SATCOM) provider to a full-service integrator of advanced and mobile communications, cybersecurity, ISR and intelligence solutions serving U.S. DoD and civilian agencies worldwide, ” said Peg Grayson, president of MTNGOV.
- Blu Venture Investors co-founder James Hunt
- Retired Marine Corps Maj. Gen. George J. Allen
- Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Albert J. “Al” Edmonds
- Retired Army Maj. Gen. N. Lee S. Price
- Retired Air Force Brig. Gen. Thomas Verbeck
“We will have the benefit of their field-tested advice and counsel to ensure that our satellite, cyber/intelligence and ISR programs are meeting the present and future needs of the U.S. and allied nation governments, ” Grayson added.