The Air Force Installation Contracting Agency received 13 offers for the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract through a full and open competition and a small business reservation, the Defense Department said Tuesday.
Contractors will compete for task orders to perform work during the one-year basic ordering period and for up to four additional years if the Air Force exercises all options.
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Jacobs Technology (NYSE: JEC)
- Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- MRI Global
- National Security Information Associates
- Strategic Analysis Inc.
- URS Federal Services (NYSE: URS)
- Wyle Laboratories
Research and development work will cover technical focus areas such as:
- alternative energy
- chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense
- critical infrastructure protection
- cultural studies
- homeland defense and security
- weapons of mass destruction