The Naval Surface Warfare Center’s Indian Head Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Division solicited the bids through a competitive process via the FedBizOpps website, the Defense Department said Friday.
Work under the firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, multiple-award contract is scheduled to occur through February 2015.
Contract details are as follows:
- General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems (NYSE: GD) will compete for up to $30, 405, 120
- Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense will compete for up to $48, 879, 914
- Eastern Research Group will compete for up to $10, 787, 035
- Hi-Shear Technology will compete for up to $33, 423, 374
- Martin-Baker Aircraft will compete for up to $32, 122, 194
- Nammo Talley will compete for up to $40, 535, 021
- Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials will compete for up to $36, 744, 748