The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has awarded positions on a potential $600 million contract to 11 businesses for services supporting energy conservation and alternative energy projects for the Defense Department.
Forty-six bids were submitted to the Corps’ engineering support center for the non-multi-year, no option, firm-fixed price contract, the Pentagon said Monday.
Funding and performance locations will be determined with each order.
- AMEC Environment & Infrastructure
- Balfour Beatty Energy Solutions
- CH2M Hill
- Eaton Corp. (NYSE: ETN)
- ECC Energy Conservation
- Perini Management Services
- Sciences Application International Corp. (NYSE: SAI)
- Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure
- URS Corp. (NYSE: URS)
- Weston Solutions
The Corps has completed a round of contract awards last month under a 30-year, $7 billion program for technologies and facilities to develop alternative and renewable energy.