CSC Wins Marine Corps C4 Engineering IDIQ

CSClogoComputer Sciences Corp. has won a potential $29, 872, 026 contract to provide technical and engineering support to the U.S. Marine Corps for C4 programs (command, control, communications and computers).

The firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract contains three options that would bring the award to its full cumulative value and extend work to May 6, 2017, the Defense Department said Monday.

Work under the contract’s base portion will occur through May 6, 2014.

CSC will support the Marine Corps tactical systems support activity’s operating forces tactical systems support center and operating forces stationed worldwide.

The company will perform 29 percent of the work at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Calif. and the other 71 percent at Marine garrison locations inside and outside of the continental U.S.

CSC will receive $2, 142, 000 at the time of award from the Navy’s fiscal 2013 operations and maintenance contract funds.

Video of the Day

GovCon Wire Logo

Sign Up Now! GovCon Wire provides you with Daily Updates and News Briefings about Contract Awards

Related Articles