The Operations, Maintenance and Supply-Europe contract has a six-month base period and four one-year options.
Exelis’ mission systems division will provide IT operations, maintenance and logistics support to:
- the Army’s 5th Signal Command and subordinate units
- the U.S. Army Cyber Command
- the Missile Defense Agency
Exelis will also provide similar support for the defense information infrastructure including:
- the Global Information Grid
- the Defense Red Switch Network
- air traffic control and systems management
Exelis will also operate the Army’s Army Europe European facility control office, provide cybersecurity services and maintain satellite communication terminals.
Exelis’ program management office is in Mannheim, Germany and the company will perform work at multiple locations in Europe and Africa.