Bill Varner, ManTech’s mission, cyber and technology solutions group president and chief operating officer said the company has a “strong team in place and look forward to upcoming task orders for this vehicle.”
According to Washington Technology, the awardees also include:
- AT&T’s (NYSE: T) technical services company
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI International Inc.‘s (NYSE: CACI) technology unit
- General Dynamics’ (NYSE: GD) One Source company
- TWD & Associates Inc.
Companies will compete for task orders under the contract, which has one base year and four one-year options. Tasks include support services for:
- systems engineering
- testing and evaluation
- enterprise architecture
- security and program management
The Defense Information Systems Agency is the contracting authority.