ITT Exelis, which completed its spinoff from ITT Corp. Monday, has elected five new members to its board of directors, bringing the total number of directors to 11.
New Exelis directors elected include:
- Herman E. Bulls, founder and CEO of the public institutions group at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Patrick J. Moore, former CEO, and previously the chairman and CEO, of Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. and current president and CEO of PJM Advisors LLC
- Mark L. Reuss, president of North American operations for General Motors
- R. David Yost, former CEO of AmerisourceBergen Corp.
- Billie I. Williamson, audit partner with Ernst & Young, who will join the Exelis board following her planned retirement from Ernst & Young in December
“We are thrilled to have such strong and talented directors to oversee our new company, ” said Exelis CEO and President David Melcher. “With a broad range of CEO-, President- and CFO-level experience and a strong grounding in financial and operational management, the individuals appointed today are fitting additions to a company committed to augmenting a 50-year legacy of performance to create value for customers and shareholders.”