Booz Allen is one of four contractors on the $490.9 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity award.
The contract has a one-year base period and four option years.
The company will provide mission support services to the Army-wide organizations that comprise the training support system enterprise.
The system manages Army ranges, land assets and training support across the Army’s emerging live, virtual, constructive and gaming domains.
Booz Allen will support five functional areas:
- sustainable range program, including integrated training area management
- soldier training support program
- mission command training center support program
- training development support program
- combat training center support program
“The Booz Allen team has a strong history of support, partnership and collaboration with the Army training community dating back more than 20 years, ” said Angela Messer, senior vice president. “This win is a testament to the company’s understanding of the challenges and issues facing the Army TSS Enterprise, as well as our ability to blend technology and integration skills to help drive efficiencies in training.”