The U.S. Navy has awarded Boeing Co. (NYSE: BA), St. Louis, Mo., a $119, 415, 215 firm-fixed-price contract for goods for the governments of Taiwan, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Korea and Canada under the foreign military sales program. The Taiwanese lot includes:
- 2 lot 86 harpoon missile bodies
- 2 exercise grade B canister all up rounds
- 8 anti-submarine rocket AUR
- 2 exercise air launches and associated hardware
Goods for other governments include:
- 2 exercise air launches, associated hardware and 20 tactical air launch AURs for the Indian government
- 20 tactical light-weight canister AUR for the government of Egypt
- harpoon-associated hardware for the governments of Singapore, Japan, Australia, Korea and Canada
Work is expected to be completed in July 2012. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This contact was not competitively procured pursuant to FAR 6.302-1.
The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River Md., is the contracting activity.