The U.S. Air Force has awarded Boeing Co. (NYSE: BA), Wichita, Kan., a $61, 138, 793 firm-fixed-price contract modification for the C-130 Avionic Modernization Program low rate initial production, part two to Lot 2. The contract includes:
- 2 C-130 AMP kits
- Engineering and program management support
- Initial spares and support equipment for Little Rock Air Force Base and St. Joseph’s Air National Guard Base
- 1 functional test bed modification
- 1 C-130 AMP part task trainer
- 1 C-130 AMP weapon system trainer
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, is the contracting activity.