Ernst & Young has announced the winners of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year award in Greater Washington.
According to the firm, “this group of leading entrepreneurs was selected by an independent judging panel made up of regional business, academic and community leaders.”
The winners were revealed at an event at the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner.
“Ernst & Young believes in the power of entrepreneurship, ” said Rene Salas, Ernst & Young LLP Entrepreneur Of The Year program director for Greater Washington. “These Entrepreneur Of The Year award winners are best in class, and we are proud to honor their outstanding success.”
The Winners were:
- Master Entrepreneur: Sheila C. Johnson, Salamander Hospitality
- Government Contracting: Luke Hillier, ADS, Inc.
- Health & Education Services: Wallace E. Boston, Jr, Ed.D, American Public Education, Inc.
- IT Services: Long Nguyen, Ph.D., Pragmatics
- Network Communications: Paul Logan, Contact Solutions, Inc.
- Services: Eric Anderson, Space Adventures, Ltd.
- Software: John F. Speer, III, Datatel, Inc.
- Technology: Ramu Potarazu, Avail-TVN