· Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company’s strategy and implementation. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct the technology focus to attain Ericsson Federal’s strategic goals and plan.
– Reports directly to the CEO – Institute policy, program and standards that ensure technology development and deployment is done within the context of industry best practice. – Drive programs that supports increasing the organization’s capacity for innovation. – Define high-level design and requirements, and documentation. – Establish governance structures that will serve to support the enterprise and federal architecture vision. – Improve the overall architecture competency and capability organization-wide and promote technology best practices. – Create long term strategy prioritization plan for shared architecture development across the organization that supports integrated products. – Act as the architectural evangelist, socializing and marketing the benefits of key architectural initiatives to senior leaders throughout the organization defining and driving common architectural standards across the organization. – Enhance and develop product and service delivery by supporting due diligence and planning for acquisition integration, industry trends, and emerging technologies. – Lead the Architectural Governance Counsel. – Define and drive common architectural standards across organization.
· Ensure visibility and awareness of the regulatory and certification functions and their impact on the product portfolio and market strategy.
· Guide and prioritize the focus of the New Product business investigations.
· Provide guidance on market positioning and opportunity identification.
· Direct the formalization of regular customer interaction meetings on technology and strategy.
· Provide guidance on technology issues for the relevant account teams.
· Ensure that the customer messages and communication are aligned with corporate messaging.
· Ensure that cooperation and support towards customer needs is maximized with a minimum complement of resources utilizing the globally available resources.
To learn more about this opportunity, Click Here