Ericsson Federal Inc. appointed six new executives this week to complement Ericsson’s expanding business with federal, state, and local governments through wireless and broadband solutions.Â âEFIâs new executive team demonstrates our investment in and commitment to the government market as we deliver innovative infrastructure and broadband communications solutions that advance government communications networks, â saidÂ Doug Smith, EFI president and chief executive officer.
- Bob Dunn: senior vice president of business development, sales and marketing. Prior to joining EFI, Dunn was senior vice president ofÂ sales and marketing at PacStar Communications and former president of the product solutions sector at Nortel Government Solutions (NGS).
- Dave Baciocco: vice president of businessÂ developmentÂ and defense intelligence. Baciocco previouslyÂ worked at SAIC in the business development and communication divisions with intelligence systems, military and commercialÂ satellitesÂ and space programs. Baciocco is a naval officer who has served in the DeputyÂ UndersecretaryÂ in the Defense for Space and the NationalÂ ReconnaissanceÂ Offices.
- Brian Fitzpatrick: vice president of business development. With 15 years of government service, Fitzpatrick has also heldÂ positionsÂ at Northrop Grumman and Siemens.
- John Klopacz: vice president of sales, department of defense, commercial SATCOM providers. Â Klopacz is the former head of Nortel GovernmentÂ SolutionsÂ Â in the Department of Defense global sales.
- Kristin Oelke: vice president of marketing. Oelke is former director of marketing at Sun Microsystems Federal Inc.
- Timothy Shalvey: director of sales, civilian, state and local, and channel partners. Â Previous director of strategic alliances at NortelÂ GovernmentÂ Solutions and former salesÂ executiveÂ at Cisco Systems and Verizon Business, Shalvey brings over 20 years of sales experience to EFI.