Robert Moritz, formerly U.S. chairman of PwC and a 31-year company veteran, has succeeded Dennis Nally as chairman of PwC International.
PwC said Friday it also appointed 10 new leadership team members who will collaborate with Moritz and senior partners Raymund Chao for China, Kevin Ellis for the U.K., Tim Ryan for the U.S. and Norbert Winkeljohann for Germany.
The first-time members of the team include:
- Miles Everson – Advisory
- Julie Fitzgerald – Priority Services and Critical Markets
- Stefan Fruhauf – Project and Change Leadership
- Vicki Huff Eckert – New Services
- Stephanie Hyde – Middle Market
- Dana Mcilwain – Chief Administrative Officer and Global Operations
- Richard Oldfield – Global Markets and Services
- Carol Sawdye – Chief Operating Officer
- Diana Weiss – Global General Counsel
- Mary Waldron – Chief Risk Officer
Recurrent members are:
- Agnes Hussherr – Human Capital
- Colm Kelly – Tax & Legal
- Chris Kelkar – Global Alignment
- Richard Sexton – Assurance
- Blair Sheppard – Strategy and Leadership Development
- Robert Swaak – Global Clients, Industries and Sectors
- Sigal Zarmi – Chief Information Officer
“The whole team is excited to work together to deliver our global strategy and to make a positive difference for all our stakeholders around the world, ” said Moritz.