TYSONS CORNER, VA., ‘February 27, 2015 — The Potomac Officers Club — a division of Executive Mosaic — has the pleasure to announce that Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-Va.) will be the keynote speaker at the 2015 Cybersecurity Summit on Thursday, March 19, 2015.
The summit will take place from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner located at 1700 Tysons Blvd in McLean, Va.
Our 2nd Annual Cybersecurity Summit will have public- and private-sector thought leaders with experience in the management of large policies and programs offer the GovCon audience information and updates on the cyber environment.
Additional speakers include:
- Curtis Dukes, Director, Information Assurance, NSA
- Steve Chabinsky, Former Dep Asst Dir of FBI/SVP of Legal Affairs & Chief Risk Officer, CrowdStrike
- Joe Demarest, Assistant Director of the Cyber Division, FBI
- Steve Shirley, Executive Director, Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Bill Evanina, Director, NCSC
- Mark Weatherford, Former Deputy Under Sec. for Cybersecurity, DHS/Principal, Chertoff Group
- Tim McMillan, Director, Siemens Government Technologies
- Phil Lacombe, VP & Manager, Information Systems & Security Sector, Parsons
About The Potomac Officers Club (POC): a membership organization focused on executives within Government and the Government Contracting Community (GovCon). POC provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders, while providing an outstanding forum to develop key business and partnering relationships.