Eight offers were submitted to the Naval Supply Systems Command’s Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk for the cost-plus-fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity program, the Defense Department said Thursday.
The Joint Force Development program aims to support the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and warfighters in areas such as collective training, education and doctrine development.
Contractors will compete for task orders to perform work in academics, experimentation and training assessments.
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Capstone Corp.
- General Dynamics Information Technology (NYSE: GD)
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAI)