The U.S. Army Contracting Command at Rock Island Arsenal received 24 bids for the firm-fixed-price, non-option-eligible, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract, the Defense Department said Thursday.
Funding for each contractor will be determined based on task orders.
- AT&T Government Solutions (NYSE: T)
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC)
- DRS Technical Services
- Globecomm Systems
- General Dynamics One Source (NYSE: GD)
- Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS)
- Intelligent Decisions
- L-3 National Security Solutions (NYSE: LLL)
- LGS Innovations
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Serco Inc.
Harris won a potential $140.7 million contract earlier this week to produce networking radios for the Army.