Engility Rings in NYSE Trading Day
Nearly two weeks after starting to trade on the New York Stock Exchange, members of Engility Corp.’s (NYSE: EGL) executive team visited the exchange Tuesday to ring the opening bell.
President and CEO Tony Smeraglinolo had the honors of officially starting the trading day, celebrating the company’s spinoff from L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL).
Pictured from left to right are:
- John Heller, president of the professional services group
- Edward “Pete” Boykin, chairman of the board of directors
- William Tobin, board member
- David Savner, board member
- Craig Reed, senior vice president for strategy and corporate development
- Thomas Murray, VP of human resources
Tags Engility financial report L-3 Communications stock Tony Smeraglinolo
The U.S. Air Force has awarded 10 small businesses spots on a three-year, $851 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for engineering and ...
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS) CEO Roger Krone officially became chairman of the board of directors on March 20, ...