Engility Rings in NYSE Trading Day
Nearly two weeks after starting to trade on the New York Stock Exchange, members of Engility Corp.’s (NYSE: EGL) executive team visited the exchange Tuesday to ring the opening bell.
President and CEO Tony Smeraglinolo had the honors of officially starting the trading day, celebrating the company’s spinoff from L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL).
Pictured from left to right are:
- John Heller, president of the professional services group
- Edward “Pete” Boykin, chairman of the board of directors
- William Tobin, board member
- David Savner, board member
- Craig Reed, senior vice president for strategy and corporate development
- Thomas Murray, VP of human resources
Tags Engility financial report L-3 Communications stock Tony Smeraglinolo
Serco Inc. will continue to perform cost and engineering analyses on the U.S. Navy’s projects ...
BAE Systems Plc is exploring a potential sale of the British defense contractor’s U.S.-based manpower and services ...