The Pentagon said work includes support for operations and tasks related to signal intelligence, including:
- information technology management and administration
- experimentation, tactics evaluation and doctrine development
- strategic, operational and tactical planning
- engineering and technical services
- database and library management
Notable awardees include:
Each contract has one base year and four option years. Awardees will compete for task orders to perform work.
Contractors will perform 77 percent of the work in Norfolk, Va. and the rest in Fort Meade, Md. and Whidbey Island, Wash.
The Pentagon expects work to complete March 1, 2017 and the Fleet Logistics Center in Norfolk is the contracting activity.