- ARINC‘s engineering services subsidiary
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- DRS Technologies‘ C3 and aviation group
- General Dynamics‘ (NYSE: GD) information technology business unit
- Lockheed Martin‘s (NYSE: LMT) integrated systems business unit
- Northrop Grumman‘s (NYSE: NOC) technical services business unit
- SAIC Inc. (NYSE: SAI)
- Wyle Laboratories
The Pentagon said the contract was awarded through the Design Engineering Support Program. The program was established to award multiple indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts for engineering services for Air Force and other Defense Department systems and subsystems.
The Pentagon expects contract work to finish by January 2019.