Serco Inc. has won an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract with a ceiling value of $47 million to support the U.S. Navy with manpower, personnel, training and education planning, the company announced Wednesday.
The contract has a one-year base and two one-year option periods. Serco will compete for task orders to provide:
- human resource planning and analysis
- automation and information technology support
- program and organizational analysis
- modeling, simulation and analysis
- financial and program management
The work will support the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations N1 and the Navy Safe Harbor.