The contracts include:
- A $72,928,060 advanced acquisition award for long lead components for 17 MV-22 and 17 CV-22 aircraft.
- A $34,445,395 modificationTypes: Administrative Change : A unilateral contract change that does not affect the contractual rights of the parties. Change order: A written order, signed byBudget Year the CO, directing that the contractor to make a change authorized byBudget Year the "changes" clause. Not issued without contractor consent. for engineering and technical support for the V-22′s flight control system on aircraft avionics software.
- A $33,343,681 delivery order for non-recurring efforts and flight test aircraft modifications for Joint and Allied Threat Awareness system and Radar Warning Receiver integration, in support of MV-22B aircraft.
- A $28,870,525 delivery order against a previously issued agreement to support the Naval Rotary Wing Aircraft Test Squadron.
- A $11,491,794 delivery order for the procurement of 12 combined retrofit kits for the suite of Integrated Radio Frequency Countermeasures System modifications for CV-22 aircraft.